Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten meanings 1-36
Click on the highlighted name & you will be taken to a post about the card.
1.ANGER= A card of emotions. Flying off the handle. Anger issues. Someone needs to cool off. A provoking circumstance that tests your patience.
2. BABY= New beginnings, start of project or relationship. A baby. Looking after someone that is less fortunate than you are.
3. CONSTANCY= Everything stays the same, this is usually positive. If you are wondering about a negative situation, it doesn’t look like it will improve.
4. DEATH= A cycle card. Endings. Saying good-bye. Completion. Time to move on. Forget the past and head off into a different direction.
5. DESIRE= Wishing or yearning for something that is out of your control. If you wish hard enough though, you can manifest what it is you desire if it is in the highest good for all concerned.
6. ECCLESIASTIC= Anyone involved in an organized belief system. Faith. A church type building. Spirituality. Last rites.
7. ENEMY= Negative thinking. Potentially harmful situation. Nasty person. A medical procedure involving “cutting”. Be alert. Pay attention.
8. FALSENESS= A fake something or other. Betrayal. Two-faced person. Deception of the worst kind.
9. FIDELITY= Loyal person or situation. Trusting friend. A volunteer.
10. FORTUNE= Give praise for all your abundance. Lucky streak. Your dreams come true.
11. GIFT= The act of giving and receiving. A donation. Gift. Inheriting something of value.
12. HOPE= Believing in a positive outcome. All is possible through faith.
13. HOUSE= The environment you live in. A project. Members of the family
14. JEALOUSY= Green eyed monster. Wanting that which is not yours. Envy.
15.JOURNEY= Physical trip. Taking off. Vacation. Emergency situation
16. JUDGE= Decisions by those in authority. Weighing the pros and cons in a situation
17. LETTER= A message via any mode of communication. News brings change one way or another.
18. LOSS= It’s a no-go. Money issues. A break-up in a relationship. Betting against the odds & losing.
19.LOVE= Emotional situation involving feelings. Romance. The love of a person or thing.
20. LOVER= The special man for a female seeker of the cards. Represents the male getting the reading. If there is no one special currently -a male friend, brother. In the future spot predicts the potential of a love affair.
21. MALADY= Negative well-being. Illness but within the card are also clues to a recovery. Possibility of using sickness as an excuse not to deal with something or someone.
22. MARRIAGE= Can predict marriage. Mainly a card of union and commitment. A bond or agreement.
23. MESSAGE= Usually the news is verbal. Waiting for some results. Look to the card beside it for an explanation as to the type of message it is.
24. MERRIMENT= Having a good time. Feelings of pleasure from entertainment. Attending a function where there is much joy and laughter.
25. MISFORTUNE= A card of warning. Potential mishap or freak circumstance. Expect the unexpected.
26. MONEY= Financial abundance. Increase. A win. Wealth, if this card is beside the FORTUNE card.
27. OFFICER= As a person it will be anyone that wears a uniform. News comes from this person that is more formal than personal. If you get involved with this man, he will love you & leave you. A playboy.
28. SADNESS= Tears of pain. Upsetting time. Very depressed. Under the weather. This shall pass, a temporary state of mind.
29.SOME MONEY= Can be a small raise or increase. Finding or having some loot you forgot about. Receiving a refund check, rebate, etc.
30. SWEETHEART= If you are a female this card represents you in a reading. The cards surrounding the SWEETHEART will tell you what’s going on currently. If you are a male, then the SWEETHEART is you special lady or girlfriend. If you haven’t got one, she can represent a good female friend or sister.
31. THIEF= This card signifies all that is stolen – does not have to be physically taken. Theft goes on all the time. Spending time with someone who drains you is a form of theft -they are stealing your peace of mind. When this card is next to the ENEMY there is a warning not to be careless with your valuables.
32. THOUGHT= The thinking process. Planning an event. Meditating on your problems. Digesting information. A form of daydreaming.
33. UNEXPECTED JOY= A situation comes up that started horribly and turned out great. Like the party you don’t want to go but end up having the best time of your life. Getting good news about a worrisome condition.
34. VISIT= The act of receiving guests and being welcomed by others. Usually there is an element of surprise involved. This card can represent an errand.
35. WIDOW= Grief. A woman in sorrow. A situation that causes pain. A woman without a partner.
36. WIDOWER= A lonely and sad man. A situation that must be accepted. Pining over loved one.
Original content created Jan. 13, 2006 © Madame Jozefa Seaqueen 2006-2018
NOTE: I have found the meanings above on another site word for word. I know who you are and so do other bloggers that have had their work copied. If you are inspired by my original content it sure would be nice if you give credit where credit is due. 🙂