Playing Card – Jack of Clubs
The Lenormand Whip card represents many different traditional meanings such as conflict, aggressive behaviour, heated discussions, debates, arguments or a younger dark haired male who is found in the business world.
Some suggested combinations for this card are as follows: ————>
– Lady or gentleman: representing the person getting their cards done. The individual can be wound up about some situation which can been seen through nervous or combative dialogue.
-Ring: relationship problems, issues with arranging a contractual agreement, a commitment with a male who is found in the business arena
– Lily: An inexperienced male get a lecture from (King Spades) someone who is a peacemaker.
– Home: Family upset. A father and son-in-law.
– Fish: Professional financial disturbances. Having to fight to get a loan approved.
– Cloud: Deep fears. A father and son have a strained relationship
– Stork: Don’t get too smug, a shift of direction is coming
– Path: The only way to win, is to walk away, far away in another direction
– Snake: A mother and son. Two business associates or coworkers have a personality conflict
– Child: A battle of wits. 2 males get into a head on confrontation.
– Heart – Jealousy, green eyed monster surfaces. Strong feels for /or from a younger male.
– Ship: It’s tough to stop the escalating problems.
– Dog: a hostile friendship. Stop abusing your friend or visa versa
– Book: The skeleton is in the closet and will remain there.
– Anchor: The debate is work related. There is no solution to this situation.
– Coffin: A painful ending that is filled with anger. An deal goes bad.
– Fox: A spy. Someone is watching your every move.
– Mountain: Issues with a powerful enemy such as the person who is after you job or partner.
– Letter: Negative news. An email that sets you off.
– Tree: Health related setbacks, a migraine. A blow to the head.
– Birds: Gossip of the worst kind. Picking someone apart.
+ Tower: Trouble with people in authority, like a boss or supervisor. Getting judged.