Here’s a few tips on how to read the 7 Chakras using the Lenormand cards. When you study the Chakra in conjunction with the Lenormand card meaning you will discover your own very personal message.
1. Root Chakra - Represents self-awareness. Physical body. Survival center – money, food, freedom, etc. Location: base of spine in the tailbone area.
BLOCK: You are disconnected because of recent events. You are rooted in separation versus unity.
Solution: let go and know that your needs will be met.
2. Navel – Sacral Chakra – The ability to be ourselves. Creativity. Pleasure/Addiction (sexual) center. Location: lower abdomen – a few inches below and into the navel.
You have the skills to find creative and friendly solutions to your current situation.
Solution: help a friend in need.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – The self-control center. Represents self-worth, personality, ego and intellect. Location: upper abdomen known as stomach area.
BLOCK: Your “oh poor me” attitude needs an adjustment.
Solution: Get off the cross and use the wood to rebuild your self-worth.
4. Heart Chakra – Self love and loving others. Location: above the heart in center of chest.
BLOCK: At this time you are undecided about your emotions. You are restless and long for change.
Solution: Decide once and for all & follow your choice.
5. Throat Chakra – Communication and speech. Location: throat
BLOCK: You speak with a forked tongue. This is a reflection of the indecision coming from your Heart Chakra.
Solution: Choose your words carefully or they will come back and bite you.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Intuition and Imagination. Ability to perceive. Location: middle of forehead just above the eye brows
You are at the early stages of recognizing your Intuitive Voice. Give it a chance before you dismiss it as just your imagination.
Solution: The more you play the better you get at the Intuitive “game”.
7. Crown Chakra – Connectivity to the flow of Universal energy. Spiritual Awareness. Location: top of the head.
You are more empowered than you realize. Decide to trust your heart by releasing your doubts.
Solution: Tap into the Bear’s power and you will release your blocks more easily. Use this Energy to cleanse the blocks within your Chakra areas.