This 1930′s deck of 45 cards is a rare find. Included in this game of divination are the individual cards having the meanings printed on them as well as an instruction layout card. The backs of them have a zodiac wheel. Looks like it might be a fun divination game to explore.
The deck consists of:
- 12 cards describing the astrology signs (12)
- cards 2-11 have circled numbers sporting 3 images (10)
- cards 2-11 sport 3 images (10) No 9 & 10
- cards 4-12 have a square around the numbers and sport 3 images (9) No 6 & 8
- 7 cards have an “X” in the upper right hand corner (7)
Thus, equalling 44 cards plus the instruction card (45).
I am really curious why there is no plain 9 & 10 cards and no squared 6 & 8 cards. Do you have this deck? I’ll post a reading using this deck as soon as it arrives in the mail.