-using the 15 card layout and some keywords from R.Russell’s system for each card-
-3 reasonable prediction can be determined for a male age 26-
10 - a business, a trip near water
3 - confusion, a test
4 - telephone call, a vehicle
:a phone call is received about or from a business. The information is not totally revealed but it is nothing serious. A minor miscommunication.
:news comes from a mechanics garage regarding some problems with a vehicle which requires repairs. The 3 denotes a test and this suggests that the vehicle did not pass, ie. safety check, e-test etc.
:a trip is decided because of issues involving upsetting communication between “someone”
7 - sum of money, additional resources
5 -discussion around a table, a financial decision
KING - a man in a position of power & control
:a layout of money is involved regarding a vehicle that involves a business owner- the mechanic
:a lump sum of money comes through a “win” and is given by a dark haired man
:money is spent for a trip which required decisive action involving the upsetting communication
WITHIN 1 MONTH
10 - a partnership or relationship, a loved one, a place of amusement
2 - a helping hand, a gift, an invitation
ACE - legal documents, educational institution, a building
:an offer of a partnership comes through an invitation from an educational institution
:a legal document is given at a place of amusement as a gift, ie. lottery ticket
:a loved one forwards legal documentation regarding a visit
WITHIN 2 MONTHS
QUEEN - a woman in position of power and control, dark haired female, sadness
9 - distressing news, upset, delay
3 a celebration, an emotional situation, connections to blood
:a dark haired female is distraught over news regarding a condition involving her blood
:a female in position of control is upset over an emotional situation
:an unhappy situation is filled with delays but will end on a positive note ending up in a celebration
2 MONTHS opportunites or challenges
ACE an invitation, exciting news, a new beginning
ACE vital decision, a death, worry
JACK - a young fair haired man, male connected to finances, an aggressive female
:double ACES suggest a sudden surprise involving a major decision that involves a young fair haired man
:a male connected to finances is very worried about an invitation
:an aggressive female hears news of an ending (death) which resulted from a new beginning
The blending (story) has not been done at this point only the “wording” of the cards.
3 ACES- suggests an upheaval in life direction, major changes will happen within 2 months involving many different areas. The ACE is missing- this means that the home/loved ones are involved.
There are many combinations in this reading on top of the few key phrases I have given.
The story contained within this reading…..
1. Involves a young man who has purchased a vehicle. It required minor repairs but this new expense was not within the budget thus causing him much financial worry.
2. The young man and his girlfriend broke up and out of that hurt a trip was booked to travel a great distance over water. The decision appeared to be mutual & was triggered by aggressive behaviour.
3. The male has the relationship on his mind but did everything possible to salvage it. The girlfriend is a dark haired female. She is in an “upset” mood mainly because of her own issues and could have an imbalance in her blood work.
4. A significant change of lifestyle awaits this young man which can be an opportunity or challenge over the next two months.. however the crux of this reading has materialized within 2 weeks.
5. There was a small win of money but it came in the form of a compensation check from his employer for work that was done in the past. In any event it was a surprise and not expected.
There is much more to this reading. I just wanted to illustrate part of the process of delineation. A brief scan.